- Dental, Medical Employment Type Full-Time
- Develop scalable, cloud-native applications using Microservices and Container frameworks such as Service Fabric, Docker, and kubernetes.
- Develop Web/Mobile applications and APIs using C#, .NET Core, and SQL Server. Create automated build and deployment scripts using tools such as VSTS, Visual Studio and Circle CI.
- Use Azure Resource Manager scripts to provision necessary infrastructure.
- Develop libraries and frameworks to effectively alert, observe and monitor the services and artifacts deployed to various environments.
- Write SQL stored procedures to implement business logic in database layer.
- Use TFS, VSTS and GitHub for version control and task management.
- Develop distributed applications using software development design patterns such as Event Sourcing, CQRS and Event Driven Programming.
- Leverage serverless frameworks such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, CosmosDB to build resilient applications that scale with users demands.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related field of study
- Plus one (1) year of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency and knowledge with the following:
- Service Fabric, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- C#, .NET Core, and SQL Server.
- VSTS, Visual Studio and Circle CI.
- Azure Resource Manager.
- TFS, VSTS and GitHub.
- Event Sourcing, CQRS, Event Driven Programming.
- Azure Functions, Logic Apps, CosmosDB.
No travel, no telecommuting.
- Job Site: 1530 E Williams Field Rd, Ste. 101, Gilbert, AZ 85295
- Travel Details (if applicable): No travel; no telecommuting.
- Mail Resumes To: Tech Fabric, LLC, Attn: HR, 1530 E Williams Field Rd, Ste. 101, Gilbert, AZ 85295.
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
About Tech Fabric LLC:
We build reliable, scalable and secure web/mobile apps and APIs. Our experience with multiple clients has led us to identify what makes API implementation successful.